Support & FAQ
Joining the Platform
for Speakers - Airmeet
This tutorial will cover the information and steps necessary to join the event virtual platform and join a session as a speaker or panelist.
>> Latest version of Chrome or Safari browser running on a laptop or desktop computer.
>> Learn how to update your Chrome browser here.
Please access our Speaker Presentation here to learn more about joining and navigating the Airmeet Platform.
Please ensure these are in place to ensure a smooth experience:
- We highly recommend that all the speakers/Panelists have downloaded and are operating with Google Chrome. Please see the link above for updating your Google Chrome Browser.
- We recommend that you have stable internet connectivity for a seamless experience and conduct of the event.
- As a Speaker, please do not turn off your video during the Session unless absolutely necessary. The Tech Team is in complete control of whether the audience will see you or not. If you are "backstage" before the session starts, the audience will not see you.
- Reminder: The Panel Chat will appear for you as a Speaker and is a separate chat that includes only the Speakers on the Stage. The audience will not be able to see the Panel Chat.
- While sharing a screen to showcase your presentation, we recommend not sharing the entire screen and share a specific application window. This will allow you to take and maintain notes while the session goes on.
- We recommend you coordinate and conduct a test with the organizers for Audio and Video prior to beginning your session.
- Please be available at least 30 minutes prior to your session time and try to keep the background noise to a minimum.
- How to Present in Microsoft Powerpoint (Click to access a pdf with instructions on how to present your presentation in Microsoft Powerpoint)
- Inserting & Playing a Video File From Your Computer in Microsoft Powerpoint (Click to access a pdf with instructions on how to add or play a video to your presentation in Microsoft Powerpoint)
Looking for additional info about the platform and accessing the event as an Attendee/Participant?
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Ask Us! Click on the Tech Support tab on the left side of this page.
Send in your question to [email protected]